Welcome

Build School for Africa

Build and improves schools in Africa and in areas where children have suffered from the consequences of HIV/AIDS. Forty percent of the scholars who enjoy our schools are AIDS orphans. We believe that each child should have the chance for a superb education. We partner with the  Community Action Group in Africa and therefore the Rotary Clubs in Malawi to make sure that our college projects are appropriate and effective.

Our model engages the area people which raises 5 percent–about $500–of the general cost of every classroom. The remaining 95 percent, or $10,000 per classroom, is paid through partner organizations like us. Each classroom serves 45 children, year after year.

Give to Africa  also leads regular “Learning Tours” to South Africa and supports a little Stay in class Fund to assist students with unexpected expenses that impede continuing in class .

Give to Africa ‘s board of directors covers all administrative expenses, which ensures that one hundred pc of donations support our add South Africa and Malawi, allowing us to assist the utmost number of scholars possible.

Visit our Website to donate.

https://givetoafrica.net/donations/organizations-that-help-education-in-africa/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *